Cleaning and filling the water tank
- Start by removing the water tank and rinsing it with hot water.
- Dry the tank and let it cool
- Next, fill up the tank with cold tap water and place securely onto the machine.
Switching on the machine
- The two buttons on the top of the machine will start flashing blue. This indicates that the machine is pre-heating.
- Once the buttons have stopped flashing, place a cup under the dispenser and press one of the buttons to run water through the machine.
- Repeat this process three times.
- Now that the machine is now ready to make coffee, lift the silver lever until it is fully extended.
- Place the capsule into the machine by dropping from a close distance so the capsule drops into place natrually.
- Close the lever until it clicks into place.
- Press either the short or long dispensing buttons to start dispensing coffee
Ejecting the capsule
- When the coffee has been completely extracted, lift the lever to eject the capsule.
- This will ensure no coffee drips from the dispenser.
- The capsule discard bin holds a maximum of 10 capsules.
- To empty this – simply pull out the tray and empty into a waste container.
Programmable Pour Function
- One of the Espressotoria features is the programmable pour function. The dispensing buttons are preset to 30ml for the short button and 100ml for the long button.
- To re-programme to suit your preference, simply hold down one of the buttons for 3 seconds until it starts rapidly flashing blue.
- This means the dispensing cycle is commencing.
- Once the desired amount of coffee is poured, simply press the button again to stop the process.
- The button is now programmed to dispense that same amount of coffee every time.
Energy Saver Mode
- After 5 minutes the small cup button will turn green
- This means the energy saving mode is activated.
- Simply press one of the dispensing buttons and wait until it is blue to use the machine.
- We recommend cleaning your machine daily to ensure your Espressotoria system continues to deliver café quality coffee.
- Ensure there are no capsules in the brewing chamber.
- Place an empty cup under the dispensing head and press one of the dispensing buttons.
- Water will run through the machine to clean.
3 minute cleaning mode
- The machine should be put on cleaning mode at least once a week.
- Ensure the brewing chamber is empty.
- Fill the water tank and ensure you use a vessel under the dispenser which is large enough to hold a full tank of water.
- To start, ensure the machine is out of stand by mode.
- Hold down both buttons at the same time for 6 seconds until the left button glows blue. Then release.
- The machine will then automatically start a 3 min cycle.
- Once this is completed, empty the water from the vessel and refill your water tank.
- Our Espressotoria capsule range is completely recyclable after you remove the coffee and lid.
- Once capsules have been used, remove the lid of the capsule and empty the coffee grind into a compost bin.
- The capsule lid must be discarded and the capsule shell can be placed in the recycle bin.